On this page we offer a selection of training material from the eResearch Alliance as well as other providers, and links to other link collections of eResearch-related training materials.
Slide Sets on Research Data Management from the eResearch Alliance
Educational Material from Other Institutions
- Bringing data to life: data management for the biomolecular sciences by the European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
- CESSDA Research Data Management Guide
- Coursera – research data management and sharing course
- Data Carpentries lessons: fundamental data skills needed to conduct research
- Einführung in das Forschungsdatenmanagement from the RDA-DE Trainings-Workshop A1 by Kerstin Helbig, HU Berlin (in German)
- E-learning-Website on Research Data Management of the HTW Chur and the HEG Genf (in German)
- Essentials 4 Data Support is an introductory course for those people who (want to) support researchers in storing, managing, archiving and sharing their research data.
- FOSTER Online courses: A series of courses around data management topics including Open Science, Open Access, FAIR data and specific tools or resources.
- Library Carpentries lessons: working with data and with researchers for people with library- and information-related roles.
- MANTRA: MANTRA is a free online course for those who manage digital data as part of their research project. It is provided by EDiNA and based at the University of Edinburgh.
- Top 10 FAIR Data & Software Things: An evolving collection of standalone guides for FAIR data and software in various disciplines.
Other Link Collections and Overviews of Training Material
- Tutorials and manuals on RDM on forschungsdaten.info (in German)