We frequently feature a specific service, event, initiative or other news on this page in detail. Check out this page to learn something new that might be helpful for your daily research work!
menoci is a collection of open source Drupal extension modules that can be used to rapidly deploy an integrated website and data management portal for research projects in the biomedical and life sciences.
What this service offers to you
The service comprises the following modules:
- Commons: shared libraries, group and subproject handling
- Data Archive: store and share data packages (using CDSTAR as a backend storage service; https://gitlab.gwdg.de/cdstar/cdstar)
- Literature: publication list
- Wikidata: optional extension of the publication list, that cross-references Wikidata pages of registered articles
- Antibody Catalogue: track antibodies used in the project
- Mouse Line Catalogue: track mouse lines and specimen used in the project
- Standardized format for managing and displaying the scientific track record of your project (peer-reviewed article, published datasets, preprints, etc.)
- Documenting and displaying of all resources linked to the published data
- Keeping track of key assets for a biomedical experiments:
- Mouse lines and mice,
- Cell lines and cell models (iPSC, hiPSC)
- Laboratory notebooks
- Storing research data in CDSTAR and publishing datasets with persistent resolvable identifiers from the ePIC consortium.
Further information and support
pages of the service