We frequently feature a specific service, event, initiative or other news on this page in detail. Check out this page to learn something new that might be helpful for your daily research work!
The service offers you a comprehensive range of high performance computing (HPC) resources, i.e., servers with high processing power, large memory or disk space, or a powerful high speed interconnect for parallel applications, along with the corresponding consulting services.
What this service offers to you
- parallel data- and compute-intensive applications
- run numerical simulations
- run big data analysis
- run e.g. bioinformatic applications
- variety of software modules available
- run your complex model computations
- run your extensive data analysis for your research
- process your department-owned resources
- use not standardized servers if you have software with special server requirements
- consulting services on the use of HPC via the GWDG’s HPC-Team
Further information and support
The service is hosted at GWDG and usable with a valid account connected to member institutions of the University of Göttingen and the Max-Planck Society. Usage of the service is accounted in a fictious currency, so called Work Units (“Arbeitseinheiten”, AE). For the current pricing, see the Dienstleistungskatalog.
pages of the service