Funders' Requirements and Guidelines
When writing a new research proposal, you have to consider not only the policies and guidelines of your own research institution, but also those of of possible partner insitutions and most importantly the requirements of the funding agency and the funding programme you plan to submit your funding proposal to. Below you can find a short linklist to current requirements for the handling of research data in proposals, covering the major research funding agencies relevant for Göttingen University researchers. If you want to submit to a different funding agency that is not listed here, and you cannot find out their RDM requirements, please contact us.
- Research Data Policy and Open Access Leitlinie (Amtliche Mitteilung in German).
- Research data policy of DFG (only in German)
- Guideline on the Handling of Resarch Data in Biodiversity Reserach
- Quantitative Research Data in Educational Research (only in German)
- Guideline on data system technology and tools for the collection of verbal corpora (only in German)
- Information on legal aspects for the work with verbal corpora (only in German)
- Funding criteria for scientific edtions in literary studies (only in German)
- EC: Guidelines on Research Data Management in Horizon 2020 and the Open Research Data Pilot
- BMBF: Data management checklist for empirical educational research (only in German)
In addition to guidelines from funding agencies there are several discipline-specific guidelines developed by independent groups or communities. If you come across such a guideline for your discipline that is not yet listed here, please share it with us!
- Research data management in the social, behavioural and economicial sciences by the RatSWD German Data Forum
- Research Data in psychology by the German Psychological Society (DGP)
- Human genetics "Bermuda Principles"