Funders' Requirements and Guidelines
If you want to start a new research you have to consider the policies and guidelines of the research institution you are belonging to and of the institution you plan to submit your funding proposal at.
- Research data policy and Open Access policy of Göttingen University (Amtliche Mitteilung in German)
- Research data policy of DFG (only in German)
- Guideline on the Handling of Resarch Data in Biodiversity Reserach
- Quantitative Research Data in Educational Research (only in German)
- Guideline on data system technology and tools for the collection of verbal corpora (only in German)
- Information on legal aspects for the work with verbal corpora (only in German)
- Funding criteria for scientific edtions in literary studies (only in German)
- Horizon 2020 / Open Research Data Pilot
- BMBF: Data management checklist for empirical educational research (only in German)
Please keep in mind, that there are possibly further guidelines in your discipline.
- Research data management in the social, behavioural and economicial sciences by the RatSWD German Data Forum
- Reserach Data in psychology by the German Psychological Society (DGP)
- Human genetics "Bermuda Principles"