Example Slides of the Göttingen eResearch Alliance on research data management:
Educational Material provided by other Institutions:
- MANTRA: MANTRA is a free online course for those who manage digital data as part of their research project. It is provided by EDiNA and based at the University of Edinburgh.
- DASISH: DASISH offers training modules especially for the social sciences and humanities.
- Essentials 4 Data Support is an introductory course for those people who (want to) support researchers in storing, managing, archiving and sharing their research data.
- Digital Curation Center Data management education and training list
- Coursera – research data management and sharing course
- CESSDA Research Data Management Guide
- Bringing data to life: data management for the biomolecular sciences by the European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
- E-learning-Website on Research Data Management of the HTW Chur and the HEG Genf (german)
- Einführung in das Forschungsdatenmanagement from the RDA-DE Trainings-Workshop A1 by Kerstin Helbig, HU Berlin